Greenville SC Web Design / WebNexus1
- South Carolina Aquaria Association "Bringing all things fish together" Free Memberships Spartanburg, SC
- ComputerNexus1 Old fasion service in a Digital Age! Simpsonville, SC
- KCCady International Voice over actor. South Carolina
- The Papillon House Great place to buy you papillon Simpsonville, SC
- Greenland Inc. Serving the Upstate area for the past 30 years! Simpsonville, SC
- Blaze's Tax Service Make sure your getting back what your owed! Mauldin, SC
- Rendezvous Sports & Spirits Your Gamecock Home in the Upstate Greenville, SC
- Southeastern Golf We reach Golfers - - Thats what we do! Knoxville, Tenn
- Hero's Rock A concert to remember
- Riverchase Kennels Quality Labrador Retrievers for show and Home. Simpsonville, SC
- Supakleen Services Big enough to Compete Small enough to Care! Taylors, SC
- The Esso Club Clemson most historic hangout.. Clemson, SC
- Bubba Annies Sports Bar and resteraunt Greer, SC
- Psycho Spoon The Hard Rock you remember.. But Harder!
- Custom Website design
- Website Redesign
- Website hosting / migration
- Website maintenance commitment
- Custom E-commerce websites
- Mobile Apps
- WordPress hosting setup
- WordPress Website Facelifts
- WordPress content management
- WordPress plugins
- WordPress themes
- WordPress maintenance contracts
Need a Personal, Business, E-Commerce Site? WebNexus1 can meet your design needs. Because the internet is a constantly changing and evolving place, we strive to stay ahead of the curve by pairing our own creativity with the latest technology to create high-quality, one-of-a-kind work.
WebNexus1 uses a combination of Flash, Java script, PHP, CSS2 / 3 & HTML4 / 5 to make all our work Custom, modern and innovative. Tired of the same old template style web sites, let us bring your dream design to life..!
At WebNexus1 we utilize a design process that keeps you in control and fully involved in your project. Together, we will create a modern website that will exceed both your expectations and those of your customers. As a website serves as both a statement of quality to clients and an advertisement of products and services, we understand just how important it is that your site accurately reflects your company's vision and purpose.
If you use sign up for our webhosting plan we are committed to making sure that your site is maintaned and all of your updates are posted live within thirty-six hours of being recieved!
Want your site to be ranked higher on Google and other search engines? WebNexus1 offers Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to clients as a one time or ongoing service in which we make your website search-friendly and get you the exposure you are seeking. Because your company’s website is a combination of a statement to your clients and customers and an advertisement of your products
and services, it’s important that the site presents a professional image.
WebNexus1 has helped various businesses and companies attain the image that is needed to convey this message. When it comes to the design and development of your site, WebNexus1 is not just your Web designer; we can take care of all the Maintenance, Updates, & any redesign of your site.
We understand that your first step into the online world can be an intimidating one. We will use all of our experience to create a Professional online version of your Physical Business.
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Website promotion on Social Media
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Freelancing for designers
What WebNexus1has been up to?
HTML5 is no longer the new kid on the block. It has had a chance to mature a few years now, and although its potential has not yet been fully met, it is increasingly becoming the web technology of choice.
And again, when it comes to mobile app development, HTML5 continues to grow in popularity (article- Five Reasons...) revealed that when developing apps for multiple platforms, HTML5 is becoming the technology of choice for the majority (41%); this compares with 36% just a year ago.
40% of developers also admitted that they started building a native app only to realise that HTML5 would meet their needs.